LOOKING GLASS

I am starting this blog simply because I have a lot of feelings, thoughts and questions given my changed life of 2010, as of April 17. I have always "tinkered" with writing and can generally explain my thoughts. Of course, the written thoughts or feelings include some misspelled words or punctuation errors, but, they are there and real...the thoughts AND punctuation mishaps. (smile here.) Sometimes input and insight from others can help bring clarity or a different viewpoint to thoughts and feelings. "Looking Glass" as the title of my blog, shows I am open to allowing other people to share their thoughts, feelings and similar stories in regards to my blog posts. My posts will be internal reflections as I look ahead to tomorrow and glance back at the past.
First: I have, until recently, lived in two, small towns in the whole, wide world; Belfair, Washington & Austin, Minnesota. (That is, until April 17, 2010.)
A sheltered life you may wonder? Possibly. A simple life you ask? Yes. A life of regrets? Very few.
I have raised 3 beautiful children, so, I am not a spring chicken, but feel good and healthy about my age and new life. Wrinkles and sags have not encroached me yet, none too noticeable anyway. (smile here.) I have no enemies. I have a supportive family, have loved and intertwined with a second family, third family and I have family members I could not name nor have I met. Notice I came from Minnesota?(smile here.) I am the ninth child of my mother's love of her only husband, yet, I have never had a father. She and my father came from families of 11 & 13 children. (Don't smile...gasp.)

Comments

kden said…
Your off to a great start! Thanks for visiting me. How did you find me, I'm always curious. I'm also from Washington (east side) although I don't advertise it, it adds to the mystery, ha Looking forward to reading more about your life. I love your blog title and description and writing style. Have a great day and I'll be peeking in on you ;-)
kden said…
Don't stop now! Did you get my last comment? It was right after you visited my blog.
Claire M. King said…
kden
thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I shall improve on creating more posts

Popular posts from this blog

Curve Ball-First Pitch

The Observation Deck

Pane of Pain