Curve Ball-First Pitch
In looking for a new space to rent and dealing with this curve ball of life, I must say I am learning new things and meeting some interesting people. On a few occasions, I took my resume and letter of references with me. I felt that would solidify the type of person I am, and "ya never know" who you'll connect with. Jason: he is a man 36 years of age. He has an 8 year old daughter who visits every other weekend, given his recent divorce. He owns his own home and is looking to rent two rooms to two tenants. He needs help with the house payment. It's an older farmhouse, small rooms, basement and he lays claim to the upstairs for his and his daughter's bedrooms and his office. He owns a small construction company while going to school for Holistic Medicine. It wasn't a bad place and he certainly is a nice young guy. Did I mention he is Mormon? He reassured me he doesn't care of others' religious beliefs. However, in conversation I learned there is n...

Comments