They Skip With Me

The littlest:Lucy
Large: Chewy, Medium:Molly and then...
Molly is energetic and likes to play fetch.
Chewy pretends he can play and pretends to run.
This is what it's like to get attention from them all, at once, at my feet.




Yep, he is that much bigger than Lucy. She's on a step to boot!
 




So these are quick shots of roomie's dogs. Little Lucy is her pride and joy and gets to go everywhere with her. Chewbacca, (Chewy), is the large dog that hangs with me while roomie and Lucie go play.Molly is her middle dog that she has joint custody of...yep...that's right. Roomie's x-boyfriend and she share Molly. It is roomie's visitation right now, so the middle dog has been with us for a few weeks. They are well behaved, and other than Chewy's shedding, they are fine.



Comments

kden said…
Your roomie is very fortunate that you like dogs. Some don't. My step-son and his fiance were over last weekend for a bbq, she's been here many times though. I have begun to notice that when Nellie tries to make contact with her hand (her way of greeting, much better than the crotch goosing), she pulls her hand away quickly. I try to be attentive and call her away but there's just something I don't trust about people that won't pay attention to my dog with even just a simple pat on the head.

I'm so happy you're back to blogging, I've really missed you.
Claire M. King said…
Thanks for your comments kden. I miss you too and will try to be more diligent with blogging. I checked out your other two blogs again, recently. Nice photos on Pictorial Soul and nice blog about your young friend.
Anonymous said…
Dogs are nice until they get in the way or become a problem. I've had a couple of dogs and considered myself a dog person. Dogs are a responsibility, like children, and are not for everyone.
Grumpy said…
People who don't like animals are missing out on one of the true joys of life.
Anonymous said…
Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from
an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your
own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about
creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers
Feel free to surf my website :: Windshield Repair
Anonymous said…
I really appreciate this post. I?

Popular posts from this blog

Curve Ball-First Pitch

The Observation Deck

Pane of Pain