Look What I Found!
I am unsure as to how much time my blogging counterparts spend on their computers, beyond their blogging. I know a few of us have face book, twitter and other social media sites. I see your cyber interaction, occasionally. Not to add more to our lists, but, for the creative souls, there is a visual site called, Pinterest. I find it relaxing because you don't have to worry about "what to say." It is a site that revolves around sharing pictures on virtual bulletin boards. You can develop as few or as many bulletin boards as you choose. It is a great way of sharing craft ideas, recipes, pictures, clever or inspirational sayings and quotes, etc...Many businesses are using this tool to "pin" business ideas or business pictures, as a form of advertising or to drive folks to their websites.
I started my Pinterest boards, months ago. Some people have hundreds of thousands of followers. I rarely make a comment on someones "pin", but when I do, they usually comment back. I have many friends sharing this site, but more strangers from cyber space are my followers.
I thought of sharing this as kden may enjoy looking at glass ware and yard decorations. She could even post her photo artwork here...which is incredibly common for artisits' use. hub could use it as another tool to promote his book, when he's finished with it's publication. bill and grumpy, not sure it's purpose for you, other than sheer enjoyment. This link takes you to my general site, but please click my name in the top, right corner and check out my boards. When that page opens up, you can click on any board title and see that board description and pins I have stuck on each. You can click any of my followers' names and it sends you to their boards. Once I go to their boards, I can repin pictures from their bulletin boards to mine. It is truly sharing visual pictures. I hope this link is accurate...it was a minute ago.
http://www.pinterest.com
Comments
I couldn't find your page though, this link just goes to the main site. How can I look at your page?