Curve Ball-The Warm Up
My excitement was apparent after viewing Linda's space and it doubled because of Bryan giving me the signal to come for a visit.
After my purchase of a cheap bottle of wine, I drove through the dark and the fog to find Bryan's house. Visibility was a challenge and I passed the proper street...twice. (laugh here). I sent him a text message with my whereabouts so he didn't think I went in the other direction to negate the plan. He responded and said the door was unlocked and to come in. He'd never hear my knock from the ass freezing, cold, man cave.
Upon my entry into his special arena, the football game was being projected on his WALL SIZE screen. (For grumpy's information, it's way bigger than a 60" screen.) We went into the kitchen and he plucked two beer glasses from a cupboard, apologizing that he had no wine glasses. I gently reminded him; if I moved in, he would...and a nice wine rack to boot. (laugh here). I assured him I had no issue with the glasses and have probably drank wine from paper cups. Hell, I've drank wine with no glass at all and just used the bottle! (laugh here.)
We did watch the game under his blanket in the man cave and he kindly wrapped his arms around me for warming purposes. I kid you not...the temperature was close to 34 degrees. It was as cold in the cave as outside, and I ought to know...I was just out there. Our conversation distracted our viewing of the game, but we kept one eye on it...how could you not? The screen is huge and provided enough light to see the whole place. (grumpy is green with envy, now). The wine was gone. We mulled over the decision to get another bottle from a store, just down the street. Our debate weighed the pros and cons of either decision. Of course, I thought of my compromising position should the consumption of too much wine occur and I expressed that to him. He understood and assured me, if I chose to stay, he'd be a good boy. "I hope you stay." He was, genuinely, feeling uncomfortable allowing me to drive, anyway, especially with the fog and poor visibility. Our taste buds won out.
I don't recall how many hours we stayed in the cave conversing of too many topics to count. The awkward time arrived when we decided it was time to hit the hay. He excused himself into the bathroom and upon exiting the little room, he said there was a new toothbrush in there for me. I guess my puzzled look evoked a response, "It's always cheaper to buy a two-pack." A conservative gent through and through, I thought. I definitely know he conserves energy. The house was only at 54 degrees, which felt like a warming pot after coming in from the cave. Roomie and I usually have our thermostat set at 63-66 degrees, which isn't warm enough, but this was beyond cold. At home, I can don my warm, fuzzy robe and slippers over my clothes and socks. I guess...dress in layers, just like Bryan does. (smile here.)
Since he didn't own a Seattle Seahawk, football jersey, he tossed me an oversized Patriots jersey after he had changed into sweatpants and a similar shirt. He stated in a gentleman-like fashion, honoring his good boy oath, it was up to me to change into it or not. I did, and I think I looked pretty cute too. (laugh here). But that wasn't my intention. So, intercourse being off the table, believe it or not, we just enjoyed that feeling of sleeping next to a warm body in that ass, freezing cold house and getting to know each other more.
I am not sure where this situation will lead or what my fans will think of me, by allowing myself to be on this field. I have adjusted to not being as concerned about crowd noise as I once was. I do want to get cheers, but, I need to accept the fact I'll get booed on occasion. That's just part of the game. I seem to be warming up for the innings ahead of me.
After my purchase of a cheap bottle of wine, I drove through the dark and the fog to find Bryan's house. Visibility was a challenge and I passed the proper street...twice. (laugh here). I sent him a text message with my whereabouts so he didn't think I went in the other direction to negate the plan. He responded and said the door was unlocked and to come in. He'd never hear my knock from the ass freezing, cold, man cave.
Upon my entry into his special arena, the football game was being projected on his WALL SIZE screen. (For grumpy's information, it's way bigger than a 60" screen.) We went into the kitchen and he plucked two beer glasses from a cupboard, apologizing that he had no wine glasses. I gently reminded him; if I moved in, he would...and a nice wine rack to boot. (laugh here). I assured him I had no issue with the glasses and have probably drank wine from paper cups. Hell, I've drank wine with no glass at all and just used the bottle! (laugh here.)
We did watch the game under his blanket in the man cave and he kindly wrapped his arms around me for warming purposes. I kid you not...the temperature was close to 34 degrees. It was as cold in the cave as outside, and I ought to know...I was just out there. Our conversation distracted our viewing of the game, but we kept one eye on it...how could you not? The screen is huge and provided enough light to see the whole place. (grumpy is green with envy, now). The wine was gone. We mulled over the decision to get another bottle from a store, just down the street. Our debate weighed the pros and cons of either decision. Of course, I thought of my compromising position should the consumption of too much wine occur and I expressed that to him. He understood and assured me, if I chose to stay, he'd be a good boy. "I hope you stay." He was, genuinely, feeling uncomfortable allowing me to drive, anyway, especially with the fog and poor visibility. Our taste buds won out.
I don't recall how many hours we stayed in the cave conversing of too many topics to count. The awkward time arrived when we decided it was time to hit the hay. He excused himself into the bathroom and upon exiting the little room, he said there was a new toothbrush in there for me. I guess my puzzled look evoked a response, "It's always cheaper to buy a two-pack." A conservative gent through and through, I thought. I definitely know he conserves energy. The house was only at 54 degrees, which felt like a warming pot after coming in from the cave. Roomie and I usually have our thermostat set at 63-66 degrees, which isn't warm enough, but this was beyond cold. At home, I can don my warm, fuzzy robe and slippers over my clothes and socks. I guess...dress in layers, just like Bryan does. (smile here.)
Since he didn't own a Seattle Seahawk, football jersey, he tossed me an oversized Patriots jersey after he had changed into sweatpants and a similar shirt. He stated in a gentleman-like fashion, honoring his good boy oath, it was up to me to change into it or not. I did, and I think I looked pretty cute too. (laugh here). But that wasn't my intention. So, intercourse being off the table, believe it or not, we just enjoyed that feeling of sleeping next to a warm body in that ass, freezing cold house and getting to know each other more.
I am not sure where this situation will lead or what my fans will think of me, by allowing myself to be on this field. I have adjusted to not being as concerned about crowd noise as I once was. I do want to get cheers, but, I need to accept the fact I'll get booed on occasion. That's just part of the game. I seem to be warming up for the innings ahead of me.
Comments