Who Now?

 As my regular readers know, I spent some time a while back googling each of us. I had discovered that there is an English actress named Claire King, an author named Claire King, there is a Mary Claire King...I decided I needed to change my pen name here because of them. Last night when I changed it to Claire MC King, (MC=Margaret Catherine) I felt it set me apart. Now that I've read my post and commented on others' posts as Claire MC King...it appears ridiculous. It looks like a woman who loves McDonald's and Burger King so much, she adopted part of the names. Not liking it at all.
 You may make suggestions, or you may see something goofy turn up again.
 (For me, when I started this blog about 3 years ago, Claire represented "clarity", of which I needed. King derived from the fact that I was loo"king" for a new path in life after the divorce. I like my blog title and the meaning of my catch lines...etc...)

Comments

kden said…
'McDonalds', ha! I understand why you changed it after seeing others but I like the original one. And I've always loved the title.

This am when I was FB messaging you, I started to type in Claire and couldn't figure out why you didn't come up, ha.
Anonymous said…
So who are you? What was your name when I first met you when you were living in that little town in Washington? You've got to be careful. You had me laughing with that loo-King talk. I've been hanging out in the Outback with the Aussies and the English who all refer to a loo as a toilet or bathroom.
john bain said…
I thought you were alluding to Master of Ceremonies. Sorry Mistress of Ceremonies. Anyway it's great to have you back Mac. :-)
Claire M. King said…
Glad you guys found me. I'd be quite lost without your comments, ya know. Have a great weekend.
Grumpy said…
I just thought you were an MC Hammer fan.
Claire M. King said…
I've thought of that too, grumpy...haha
I was a bit confused when I saw your new ID on a recent post comment. It was a bit confusing, but then since we also use aliases, it wasn't such a big deal. Our on screen names are taken from a Boyd's Bear couple, but in reality we are Dorothy and Pat as we freely tell folks who wonder. I don't have any suggestions for your on screen person a.

Popular posts from this blog

Curve Ball-First Pitch

The Observation Deck

Pane of Pain