My Doodle

So here is my funky poster I painted for Toastmaster's and our goal to get 11 new members in 2011. The wine bottle would tip as the top is bigger than the bottom and the plaid table runner is not correct prospectively. I like big wine glasses so quit laughing. (smile here)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wasn't laughing as I thought it pretty good and I thought that checkered cloth was not cloth at all but the top of a small table and is actually a checker board. The bottle of wine is also pretty good. The imperfections in the wine bottle make you stare and examine it, not only the painting but the reason for it. You smile thinly and you think, "clever devils," and you begin to think about toastmasters and say to yourself, "I'll bet that's something I could do." A seed has been planted. And the reason people, companies, organizations continue to advertise: it works.

Congratulations.
Claire M. King said…
Thanks bill. Glad you are back at the controls.
john bain said…
Hi Claire,
It is not easy to paint out of perspective and still make the picture look good. This looks good.
It has taken a while but at last I have been allowed by blogger to follow you.
john bain said…
I still can't find or read your profile.

Popular posts from this blog

Curve Ball-First Pitch

The Observation Deck

Pane of Pain