Emptying
So my energy level has dwindled these last few days with packing and moving. I think my job is so busy and such little help lately, that I come home and have no energy. Then there is that, "always thinking" process, with my brain and it is rarely at peace lately. (sigh here). My son from Seattle, Derek, and my friend KP have offered to help with the actual moving of goods. Sunday will be the major furniture to the storage unit and the new place. I have my walk through lined up for after work, on Monday. I am trying to figure out a few final details. It will be nice when this move is done and I resettle into a new space, with a roomie and other projects to work on. I need to write the next newsletter for the Toastmaster Club. Crap, I have to give a speech Tuesday at the meeting. Don't even have a title, outline or idea of what I will present. My topic is "To Inform". Hmmm...
My brother from Wisconsin was in town last weekend. While playing dominoes with my two brothers and mom after work last Monday evening, my brother was talking about how much work they have done with ridding her household of stuff. He made a comment that it would be ready by December. December? So six months has turned into six weeks as a targeted move. Really? Really? Tom plans on flying back when they are ready and flying back to Wisconsin with mom, and another brother will fly to Washington to drive back to the Midwest with my brother, George. Guess they planned it out in two days. My mom will stay with a sister until a facility space opens up for her. So there we go. Maybe I should move to Texas by my daughter. She'd love that.
Did I write yet, that she, (my daughter), wants to fly me and her two brothers back to Houston around Christmas? Can you believe that? It will likely be after the actual holiday. It is amazing she wants to do that and can afford that. Bless her heart. (smile here.) I hope it works that way, but if so, I need to know ASAP to request the time off from work.
It is very late and I tried sleeping, but am restless and cannot wind all the way down. That is why I am writing. I hope it helps empty my brain.
My brother from Wisconsin was in town last weekend. While playing dominoes with my two brothers and mom after work last Monday evening, my brother was talking about how much work they have done with ridding her household of stuff. He made a comment that it would be ready by December. December? So six months has turned into six weeks as a targeted move. Really? Really? Tom plans on flying back when they are ready and flying back to Wisconsin with mom, and another brother will fly to Washington to drive back to the Midwest with my brother, George. Guess they planned it out in two days. My mom will stay with a sister until a facility space opens up for her. So there we go. Maybe I should move to Texas by my daughter. She'd love that.
Did I write yet, that she, (my daughter), wants to fly me and her two brothers back to Houston around Christmas? Can you believe that? It will likely be after the actual holiday. It is amazing she wants to do that and can afford that. Bless her heart. (smile here.) I hope it works that way, but if so, I need to know ASAP to request the time off from work.
It is very late and I tried sleeping, but am restless and cannot wind all the way down. That is why I am writing. I hope it helps empty my brain.
Comments