HoHum

Have you ever had one of those times where a project you are trying to complete gives you more challenges than it is worth? Your time could have been better spent as you did not accomplish what was expected? The results basically, suck. That is me, tonight. so I am walking away from this blasted computer and going to bed. Maybe tomorrow or the next day I will be able to post the Toastmaster's X-mas party pictures here and to the club's Facebook page easier. It is not happening tonight. Good night.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sometime that's the way it is and we've all had our shareq.
kden said…
Oh yea, I've had times like that. It sucks all the fun out of the project when it doesn't work the way you want. Good thing to walk away and try again.
Anonymous said…
I like your new blog look. When you tire of it I'd like to use it a while. You could say you recycled and I could brag I got a real bargain.
Claire M. King said…
bill, use it now if you'd like. It's one of the customized ones on the templates.

Popular posts from this blog

Curve Ball-First Pitch

The Observation Deck

Pane of Pain