Ready to Take a Peek
I took a break from my "to do list," earlier and was scanning my Twitter page. I ran across a young gent who told a story about his hard knock life and endeavors to keep going through personal hardship in order to become a writer. Of course, some points may be enhanced to catch reader's eyes and like his website and all, but something about his smart ass ways caught my eye. He is Craig Stone and his Twitter handle is @robolollycop. He has written at least two books now, and his third is in the works. His second book is called "Life Knocks,", his first was called, "The Squirrel That Dreamt of Madness." I will have to see about reading them, as I don't have a kindle and I cannot tell the price from Amazon. I didn't look too hard yet, either. He also lives in England or such. He was interviewed for a BBC station and an audio clip is linked to his page of this interview. Quite interesting, really. http://thoughtscratchings.com/the-method-behind-the-scratchings/There is a link that I hope gets you to his site.
My interest was peaked, not only because of his uniqueness, but it made me think of our friend, hub, over yonder and the fact that he is publishing a book. I am curious as to what swayed his decision to do so, and how far along in the process is he? Hub?
I started packing some miscellaneous items today in those brown, boring, cardboard boxes. I went to the local store to fetch more, as the three I had, filled quickly. I have not searched too hard for a new location, as too many people want a roommate right now. I am not leaving until March 1. But the search shall commence again. I am curious as to who I will meet this time around. I am more curious as to where I will land. (smile here.)
My interest was peaked, not only because of his uniqueness, but it made me think of our friend, hub, over yonder and the fact that he is publishing a book. I am curious as to what swayed his decision to do so, and how far along in the process is he? Hub?
I started packing some miscellaneous items today in those brown, boring, cardboard boxes. I went to the local store to fetch more, as the three I had, filled quickly. I have not searched too hard for a new location, as too many people want a roommate right now. I am not leaving until March 1. But the search shall commence again. I am curious as to who I will meet this time around. I am more curious as to where I will land. (smile here.)
Comments