Glimpse

                                        Myself and fellow officers from Toastmasters Club.
 I decided to share this picture with you of myself and fellow officers. I printed this picture in the April Newsletter for the club. The article was called, "Not Your Secret Service". The article revolved around officer duties and the service performed to benefit the club. I interviewed each officer and shared how this role has helped each one grow as a person and become more connected to the club because of  it, as well. I used a play on words throughout the article. My focus for this was to inform members of the officers' duties as officer elections will be coming in May. I arranged this photo "shoot" after one of our meetings and everyone was so cooperative in being tough looking. We had fun.
                                                 "Your officers aren't such bad guys."
                    I needed to let folks who don't know us we are normal and nice. (smile here)


Comments

kden said…
They are lucky to have a fun loving bad ass woman around!
Anonymous said…
Toastmasters? Looks like a gathering of the mafia heads.The only thing missing is bodyguards.
ut if you say Toastmasters, okay with me.
Claire M. King said…
I do bill and that was the point. I think it drew some attention. Funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Curve Ball-First Pitch

The Observation Deck

Pane of Pain