Thirteen Months-Bad Math-Twenty five months

As happens with me sometimes, I remember I used to have a blog. I decided to see if my old friends were still writing, and to my relief, they are. I didn't miss the fact that I hadn't written in thirteen months. 2016 and 2017 were definite years of change for me. Not sure I want to go back and review them, I prefer to look ahead at this point, and keep my view of the past two years behind blinds for now. I will open them at some point I am sure, but for now, I will make efforts to post on occasion. I hope to spend some time in the near future to catch up on blog reading.

Comments

Grumpy said…
Welcome back. You don't have to visit the past, tell us about the present.

Popular posts from this blog

Curve Ball-First Pitch

The Observation Deck

Pane of Pain